Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Francis's Blog

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Francis's Blog - Page 4 Empty Francis's Blog

Last edited by Code Seven on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Code Seven
Code Seven
Fantastic
Fantastic

Male
Job/Hobbies : Video Games,some other random stuff
Mood : Camping
Name : Francis C.
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/Francis77727
Game codes : Brawl: 2493-0096-2123

http://www.myspace.com/446780841

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Francis's Blog :: Comments

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 am by pikachumasterbrad12

It's possible and your a smart kid but, it's gonna take hard work.

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:51 am by Code Seven

Omg this just sucks i'm here fighting off a pm spam bot and no one is helping...

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:59 pm by pikachumasterbrad12

If you only replied to my topic?

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:34 am by Code Seven

God! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE AN UNPAID PSYCHIATRIST! this one girl kept blabbing on who she hates for like a whole HOUR! an HOUR!!!! and it doesn't even make sense too cuz if she hated them then she wouldn't have mentioned them! GOD!

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:16 am by <MCS>

Francis....women are wierd as shit and until you accept them, girls will reject you because you don't "understand them".....

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:31 am by Code Seven

The worst part about it matt that she was just pretending To hate them which pretty much wasted an hour of my life...But Thanks for the advice Matt and yes i know that girls will reject me...But it's not like i ever tried to even ask one out anyhow so i don't know how rejection feels like.

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:22 am by pikachumasterbrad12

wrote:Francis....women are wierd as shit and until you accept them, girls will reject you because you don't "understand them".....

You don't think women feels the same about "us" guys?

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:23 am by <MCS>

No...most of them don't which is the wierd part...

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:58 am by pikachumasterbrad12

How would you know, are you a girl?

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 am by <MCS>

No, but I'm pretty close.

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:18 am by Code Seven

that's...interesting i guess . Well if you think you know girl's then how do you explain this? :=L:

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:07 am by <MCS>

I mean as close as a man can get...So I can only explain somethings...

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 pm by Code Seven

so...you can't explain why this princess is shooting a gun?

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 am by <MCS>

Oh I can explain that...its somebody's time of the month...

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:31 pm by Code Seven

Lol. That was perfect timing

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:49 am by Code Seven

Spring Break March 22 Yay!

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:13 am by Code Seven

Came Back from San Francisco from like a 10 hour drive was pretty fun now i'm at my parent's friend's house and GET THIS.... I FOUND A WORM IN MY FOOD like litterally was like one scoop away from being swallowed until i saw it move...i'm freaked out now...

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:59 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Weird things happen, I find bugs in my house all the time. ugh

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:12 am by bob8972

That sounds pretty tasty.

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:30 am by Code Seven

8/4/10 What a busy 3 weeks its been. Well first off i joined ASB which constantly has me cleaning shop, and restocking during school hours, and then Band which has meetings Monday and wednesdays and an occasional concert, then i just got a skooter *yay me* so i've been riding that everyday for like 1 week now, hw is pretty much a pain, but nothing to do bout that 'cept deal with it, then i have to plan out a science fair project which is mandatory, then now since we have an earlier starting time i get back at around 2:30 but i'm kinda bushed by then... but damn though... didn't know my 8th grade year was gonna be this busy..least it wont be as dull as last year was, that much i'm thankful for

8/5/10 Fell Off My Skooter...Lammmeeee

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:03 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Uhh does that count as a double post? Anyways, the student body thing sounds like more work than it needs to be! A scooter? What kind?

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:11 am by bob8972

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:Uhh does that count as a double post? Anyways, the student body thing sounds like more work than it needs to be! A scooter? What kind?
Nice eye, I just combined the 2 posts.

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:14 am by Code Seven

oh i have a razor skooter, i'm also gonna learn to ride a bike soon, student body yeah you bet that its a lot of work, apparently we have to scrub down walls now -.-...

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:08 pm by <MCS>

Huh you gonna learn by yourself? My dad always try's to brag about how he taught me everything I know when all he did to teach to ride a bike was push me on my bike for a little bit and let me go on a steep hill, I had three seconds to figure out how everything worked...

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:17 am by Code Seven

lol matt, and how did that turn out? and no i'm not gonna learn by myself, i'm getting tips from some friends i hang out with.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next