Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Francis's Blog

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Francis's Blog - Page 5 Empty Francis's Blog

Last edited by Code Seven on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Code Seven
Code Seven
Fantastic
Fantastic

Male
Job/Hobbies : Video Games,some other random stuff
Mood : Camping
Name : Francis C.
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/Francis77727
Game codes : Brawl: 2493-0096-2123

http://www.myspace.com/446780841

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Francis's Blog :: Comments

<MCS>

Post Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 am by <MCS>

Well I learned... and good, learning by myself was very painful.

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:30 am by Code Seven

really bummed out now. I lost one of my Textbooks and now i don't know what to do. If i can't find it soon i gotta pay 400 dollars on one stupid book. FML....

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:32 am by bob8972

WTF? $400 on 1 Textbook? Textbooks are like under $100 dollars at my school... What kind of Cult School did your parents put you in???

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:52 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Francis, wow that would really suck I would know your parents wouldn't pay for it. Dude look for it you probably won't get ps3 games or anything.

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:12 am by <MCS>

$400 dollars for a textbook? Damn! That's almost as much as I made all summer long at my job.

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:00 am by Code Seven

oh wow... look at this The COntract that i signed said 400 dollars... and i only have to pay 40...major fail on their part...

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:31 am by <MCS>

I have a saying, 40 dollars is better than 400 dollars when you need to pay money. Wait... 400 - 40= 360!! I'm sensing a conspiracy.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:42 am by bob8972

Wait... 360 + Conspiracy = Xbox 360!!! I'm sensing this too...

But yea Francis...that was a major fail, I mean i'm just so...disgusted with your transactions, and I and disgusted how I don't even know what transactions mean. I wonder how you would let this go being that it will haunt you forever?

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:33 am by Code Seven

it won't the real reason i have a loaned book know is to find out what barcode is mine. i've got the bar code and hopefully i'll find it

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:43 am by <MCS>

Wait you loaned a book...for the bar code? I'm disgusted with you.

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:52 am by Code Seven

i loaned the book in order to use something for science class. the bar code was a plus, and the book doesn't have the barcode but the exact transactions paper has a list of all the books i've checked out. My science book's bar code is listed in the list of the books and with that i can attempt to find it. i didn't loan the book specifically just to steal it's bar code and claim that its mine so i can get out of the money i owe. sheesh

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 am by Code Seven

I found my textbook, so now i don't have to pay. turns out one of my "Friends" stole it from my backpack and returned it to me 2 weeks later... ugh. well, today was pretty hectic. dodged a couple of bullets in my math teacher's class, pretty much got asian jokes here and there, then i went skootering from 7- 9:20, and so on. but more importantly soak city on friday yay!

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:29 am by Code Seven

Straight BS...my days just been TERRIFIC! *sarcasm intended* my $225 got stolen...why does this always happen to me?! whatever the bastard who stole the damn thing won't even be able to use it cuz it requires a passcode and i'm gonna discontinue the damn thing...

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:54 pm by bob8972

Code Seven wrote:Straight BS...my days just been TERRIFIC! *sarcasm intended* my $225 got stolen...why does this always happen to me?! whatever the bastard who stole the damn thing won't even be able to use it cuz it requires a passcode and i'm gonna discontinue the damn thing...
When you mean "passcode", are you talking about a credit card? Also you shouldn't of bought your wallet to...where ever you bought it and should kept track of it. Sorry about that though, I hope you find it.

Back to top Go down

Code Seven

Post Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:45 pm by Code Seven

lol i forgot to include that that was my ipod that got stolen it was worth $225 unfortunately the hcances of gettiing it back is 1 to none cuz i don't really think anoyone in my school would ever return it

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5