Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have returned.

4 posters

Go down

Good I have returned.

Post by bob8972 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:29 am

Hey guys, it's me, bob8972. This is the one of my first posts since early August. I'm sure some of you have been wondering where I have been? Well I have had a couple of things happen to me since I last visited the forum. Since early July, I have been having a hacker stalk mine, and every other computer in my house, and my sister's house. Watching everything we're doing. Eventually, we had to disable our routers, and I had to survive 4 weeks without a desktop. I still had my phone though, thank God. It was a long 4 weeks of just browsing Facebook and 4chan's boards /co/ and /v/. I finally got my computer back in early September. Well actually, I bought my own laptop, and I love it. HP Pavilion, and Windows 7 is awesome. But I'm sure you're also wondering, why haven't I been on GF whenever I got my laptop? Well I have 2 simple reasons. The first is that I'm too lazy to sign in and make my welcome back topic, which I'm doing right now. The other is, well, I kind of just gave up on GF. Everybody kept leaving and it was depressing, so I just stopped caring. It's not like I completely gave up on GF, just a huge part of me decided to just not care anymore. I'm sending out an e-mail to all users who were ether somewhat, or very active to remind them of the forum and its existence. I would love GF even more if I could get some members to start posting again. *Nug nug* If enough people start posting, I will finally do that update I said I would do months ago:

http://www.thisisgamingforum.com/t2589-i-m-planning-on-having-a-new-update-soon

Also, I can play PC games now. Add me on Steam if you would like, my Steam ID is: SomeGuyWithNipples

http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

I play Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, and Garry's Mod. I downloaded some other free to play games, but I haven't played them yet. Don't bother trying to play with me on XBL, I'm having some problems with it.

Also, on my personal life, I've been doing pretty good. I'm doing better in school and I don't know how, and my hair way to long, haven't gotten it cut in almost 3 months. I started going on Reddit, great site, and I've made some new comics that I post on Funnyjunk, which I'm posting on my new art topic:

http://www.thisisgamingforum.com/t2620-bob8972-s-stuff

Last but not least, I'm sorry for not coming on when I was able to. I kind of just let the forum died, and let some spam happened. But I will change that and try to come on more. Like I said, I'll try to get some of the old members back.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you understand!

~bob

Last edited by bob8972 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Good Re: I have returned.

Post by mattofanything Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:51 pm

sorry I have been gone to and probably will be gone for a bit longer since I have an orchestra concert Wednesday and, I have a big project that I should be doing so bye

mattofanything
Beginner
Beginner

Male
Name : Matt

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:21 am

Nobody even cares. I guess GF is officially done for...

It was fun while it lasted.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. PBJ Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:26 am

I still exist.... kind of...
Mr. PBJ
Mr. PBJ
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male
Job/Hobbies : PS3, My Laptop, My DS
Mood : Happy
Name : Daniel L.
Game codes : PSN: Peanut_94

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachumasterbrad12 Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:22 pm

It actually is pretty sad that this site isn't active. I remember it being one of the main websites that I would go on and now I barely think about it. I've been busy and all that sure, but I could still manage to come on every once and a while. It's just sad not seeing anyone post on here. So many great memories on here. It's weird there are stuff from this website that I will probably never forget. I'm still glad this website was created in the first place. You tried and should be proud. It's not that easy making a website that everyone will go on constantly. I know how long this website lasted for you exceeded your expectations by a lot. I'm still around if people want to text me or message me on facebook. It's not like I'm going away ever.
pikachumasterbrad12
pikachumasterbrad12
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : playing video games, jumping on a trampoline
Mood : Sad
Name : Bradley
Other Site : youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak
Game codes : Codes are for chumps!

https://www.youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:It actually is pretty sad that this site isn't active. I remember it being one of the main websites that I would go on and now I barely think about it. I've been busy and all that sure, but I could still manage to come on every once and a while. It's just sad not seeing anyone post on here. So many great memories on here. It's weird there are stuff from this website that I will probably never forget. I'm still glad this website was created in the first place. You tried and should be proud. It's not that easy making a website that everyone will go on constantly. I know how long this website lasted for you exceeded your expectations by a lot. I'm still around if people want to text me or message me on facebook. It's not like I'm going away ever.

Yes it is. Gaming Forum is going to be turning 4 years old soon, and nobody will notice or care. I'm glad I created it too. I just wish I chose a better name for it, and didn't start this site when I was 12 because I was a total newfag back in the day, and now I'm almost 17 and have learned so much about the internet. Gaming wise, I pretty much only play PC games now, and mainly Team Fortress 2. Yes, I will never forget about this forum, and maybe one day, if I feel like it, I might try to get back in touch with the old members here and try to bring this site back from extinction. I also never talk to you anymore Bradley, and you use to be one of my best internet friends, and I only talk to you once every couple of months Sad

As for getting a website to be popular, it is damn right difficult, and takes times for it to get somewhere. I just wish Gaming Forum was one of those sites to have over 1,000,000+ posts, and thousands of active members, now that would be fun to deal with, but I don't think that will ever happen.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. PBJ Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:34 pm

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:It actually is pretty sad that this site isn't active. I remember it being one of the main websites that I would go on and now I barely think about it. I've been busy and all that sure, but I could still manage to come on every once and a while. It's just sad not seeing anyone post on here. So many great memories on here. It's weird there are stuff from this website that I will probably never forget. I'm still glad this website was created in the first place. You tried and should be proud. It's not that easy making a website that everyone will go on constantly. I know how long this website lasted for you exceeded your expectations by a lot. I'm still around if people want to text me or message me on facebook. It's not like I'm going away ever.
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO.
I have returned. 13055010
Mr. PBJ
Mr. PBJ
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male
Job/Hobbies : PS3, My Laptop, My DS
Mood : Happy
Name : Daniel L.
Game codes : PSN: Peanut_94

Back to top Go down