Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop it.

Go down

Stop it. Empty Stop it.

Post by TheRealS Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:37 am

SMWZ, just stop it. This isn't funny any more. Stop pretending that you are me and that I am hacking you. You're making me look like some loser with no life that has nothing better to do then hack some 12 year old on a fucking gaming forum filled with little pricks that are too stupid to realize that you are lying. I mean did you little faggots really think that we had the same ip addresses? Are you retards? SMWZ, please go fuck yourself and get a life. I win you fail.

-The Real Super Killer >=(

P.S. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck and also Groudon457 sucks dicks.
Anonymous
TheRealS

Back to top Go down

Stop it. Empty Re: Stop it.

Post by MasterGroudon Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:59 pm

wait...lolwut?
MasterGroudon
MasterGroudon
Banned
Banned

Male
Mood : Surving the Web