Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii Music!

5 posters

Go down

Wii Music! Empty Wii Music!

Post by bob8972 Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:11 am

Oh yea Music....now in a Wii!
Wii Music! 252px-WiiMusic
Name: Wii Music

System: Nintendo Wii

U.S. Release Date: October 20, 2008

Ok, I got Wii Music for Christmas, i thought it would be really awesome, but it wasn't that great as i suspected. I mean it can be fun, just not as fun as i thought.
I mean i saw the commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frKNW-IFj3w
And it looked pretty good. There's just not that much to the game. It really gets pretty boring, and not that fun.Ok you play as any of your Mii's, and well play music of course. Oh and man there's TONS of different songs(52) and instruments(66). You may not start out with much, but you unlock more the longer you play. Now some of them are funny (Dog suit, cat suit, toy piano, Turntablism, NES horn, etc.) and i'm not lying about those lol. They have like every instrument ever made! The first problem is that some of them are pretty hard to control, like let's say you playing the piano in it, you can move your hands to play the note, but you can't move your hands accross the piano key board. They do have notes for you to follow, by pressing the - button and it'll show. There's also 4 little note things(i don't have an image of it) but it's at the bottom right, and there kind of pointless, i would explain more but they make Noooo since what so ever. The second problem is that there's no intro or title??? That makes it look dull. You can also make a video, the ones that the game already had in were awesome, but when you make one it isn't that good, not including you playing the instrument lol. Like the camera doesn't go where you want and all. They have "Lessons" for if you suck that you can practice. But the instuctor in the game is really agervating! Like he talks for 5 hours, and you can't skip through it fast enough, takes forever to skip him talking, plus he sounds kind of like an adult in Charlie Brown, but not as Whaa Whaaish lol. They have minigames, only 3(or 4) as of now, i don't know if there's more.

Minigames

Mii Maestro- Uses the Wii Remote to conduct an orchestra. The player swings the Wii Remote up and down to a certain tempo. Moving the Wii Remote quickly with no real rhythm will make the Mii orchestra play frantically, while slow, more graceful movements will create dragging notes and softer, longer tones. At the end of any song, a round of applause sounds and a numerical score is displayed. It's ok but a little annoying/hard.

Handbell Harmony- Kind of like Guitar Hero, but on the side. There's 8 colored notes on the screen(you only play 2 while the computers play the other ones) and just match them when they pass through and ehh i think i got you when i said Guitar Hero. It's the second best minigame yo.

Pitch Perfect- There's always a different amount of Mii's, and they all sound different, some they play the sound on speakers, and you have to find which Mii the sound matches too, others plays a song and you have to match them in the right order, and there's different levels, and you unlock something if you beat a level too. This game is the funniest/best in my opinion.

They also have another game "Drums" but you can't play it unless you have the "Wii balance board" and since i don't have one i can't talk about it. Sorry, i am getting Wii Fit soon along with the balance board so when i get it i'll talk about it more, ok?

Now the main thing is "Jam mode", you can ether "Quick Jam," it just picks a random song for you to play, "Custom Jam," has 6 people playing, and you choose what musician or instrument you want to play with, and "Improv," you play instruments without backing, (whatever that means).

That's really all to say about it. Let's now do the best part of a review, RATE IT Very Happy

Presentation- 6
Gameplay- 5.5
Graphics- 6
Music- 6.5
Sound- 5

Overall- 6/10

Thanks for reading, hope you liked my review and reviews Wink

~bob
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Wii Music! Empty Re: Wii Music!

Post by SMWZ Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:22 am

Never liked Wii music. Haven't played it but it just doesn't look fun. But a NES horn sounds cool lol.

SMWZ
Banned
Banned

Male
Mood : Playing It Cool
Name : Cesar

Back to top Go down

Post by keuxmify08 Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:28 am

Wi music?.. never heard of it, but thank to this topic Smile so bob?.. what kind of console game is this?..
keuxmify08
keuxmify08
Amazing
Amazing

Male
Job/Hobbies : wHoLesaLeR
Mood : Reading
Name : aL

http://www.AgeofWonders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flamsw0rd Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:10 am

keuxmify08 wrote:Wi music?.. never heard of it, but thank to this topic Smile so bob?.. what kind of console game is this?..
the wii, sorta obvious.
flamsw0rd
flamsw0rd
Amazing
Amazing

Male
Job/Hobbies : violin, skateboarding, scootering
Mood : Fearless
Name : Cory
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/pkingranqe/
Game codes : 1800-pizzahut.

Back to top Go down