Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo homes from Bel-Air, I have something to say...

2 posters

Go down

Yo homes from Bel-Air, I have something to say... Empty Yo homes from Bel-Air, I have something to say...

Post by bob8972 Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:43 am

Hey guys it's Bob here again. I just want to let you guys know something.

I said it in the last update, and I'll say it again.

GTFO of Forum Games, Randomness, Last Game Played, What are you listening to?, etc.

Post on a new topic for once.

Stop trying to get an easy post by posting in the same topic 20 times a day. I know I have been doing it too, but you guys aren't posting anywhere else.

In General Gaming, they have all those forums; Action, Adventure, Classic, RPG, Shooter, Strategy, Other Genres, Cheat Codes, and User Reviews.
All you guys do is go straight to "Last Game Played" and post the last game you played, which some of you post in 2-5 times a day. Why don't you at least post in "Last Game Beat"? If you play video games so much, I'm pretty sure you are bound to beat them eventually. Some of those forums haven't been posted in for months, try posting in them instead of saying that you played Call of Duty: Black Ops last. Speaking of which, I bumped the Call of Duty topic in the Shooter Forum, why don't you guys post in it? Not hard, just say something you like or dislike about the game, try to start up PS3 or 360 lobbies with people who have it, the achievements/trophies, just something related to the game.

What about Nintendo? I thought you guys liked Nintendo? Nobody has even posted in any of the Main Nintendo forum since September. Same thing from Sony, Microsoft, etc.

The only time you guys post in one of those forums is if I bump it, trying to get more people to post in the forum. You guys reply with a reply, and go to "Randomness" and don't go back to the forum until I would, or someone else, would bump it again.

Even in Forum Games, all you guys ever post in is "The Last Letter Game". Sometimes I ask myself why I don't just lock that topic if all it does is gets you guys easy post because you are too lazy to post anywhere else.

I know GF is dying, and it is only some of us but damn, let's try to make an attempt at least to post in more topics and forums, not just the same 3 or 4 topics you post in 10 times everyday. I want to reply somewhere else for once please.

I'm going to try and make some new topics, or at least bump some old topics to start more discussions, but the reason, I think, just my opinion, people are becoming tired of Gaming Forum is because there is no where interesting to post in anymore. Well this wouldn't happen if you guys wouldn't post in the same topics everytime you come on. When I see that an old member came on, and he or she doesn't post anything. I can tell it is only because the only topics with new posts are "Randomness" and "The Last Letter Game".

Oh and don't give me anything like, "Okay bob don't worry I will post more."
If you say that, I want you guys to actually mean it.

Thank you, and please post.

~bob

Last edited by bob8972 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Country : Yo homes from Bel-Air, I have something to say... Flag_u12
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Yo homes from Bel-Air, I have something to say... Empty Re: Yo homes from Bel-Air, I have something to say...

Post by silksofsweden Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:25 am

i do post on other topics and i even create new ones. the problem is that no one writes in them and in the end i always end up posting in the same old forums like usuall. i do my best. i cant do more im sorry bob. you may think im pathetic if you want but so be
silksofsweden
silksofsweden

Male
Job/Hobbies : collage
Mood : Music
Name : david moradi
Other Site : http://www.naruto-arena.com/profile/ice9/
Country : Yo homes from Bel-Air, I have something to say... Flag_s19
Game codes : 2622-9874-2387

https://www.youtube.com/user/silks7?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: