Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just make a whole group of Gaming Series forums?

5 posters

Go down

Make more gaming series forums?

Just make a whole group of Gaming Series forums? I_vote_lcap100%Just make a whole group of Gaming Series forums? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
Just make a whole group of Gaming Series forums? I_vote_lcap0%Just make a whole group of Gaming Series forums? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Just make a whole group of Gaming Series forums? Empty Just make a whole group of Gaming Series forums?

Post by bob8972 Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:04 am

For the next update which will be sometime next week, one of the things I will be updating is adding more forums. I might add quite a few gaming series forums.

If you have any suggestions, POST THEM HERE NOW!!! The beauty of it is that you don't need 5 people to vote yes to have that forum. But I need at least 5 people to vote on this topic for the multiple gaming series forums. I'm doing this to have more of a discussion on Gaming Forum, whether the forums would be active or not.

My ideas are:
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead
Half Life
Grand Theft Auto

That's all I have for now haha.

If you would like more then vote yes, and if you have an idea for a forum I could add, please reply the idea you have here, if you don't think we need more, vote no.

~bob
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Country : Just make a whole group of Gaming Series forums? Flag_u12
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Just make a whole group of Gaming Series forums? Empty Re: Just make a whole group of Gaming Series forums?

Post by Fred Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:06 am

Woahwoahwoah, like a whole new forum, or just a section for those inside Gaming Forum?
Fred
Fred
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male

Back to top Go down

Just make a whole group of Gaming Series forums? Empty Re: Just make a whole group of Gaming Series forums?

Post by bob8972 Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:12 am

Yes forum sections. One forum about Half Life, one about Grand Theft Auto, etc.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:20 am

Oh okay. I think you could add a couple more, or at least make some more prominent, as well as remove a few.

I think you should maybe make the CoD section more prominent, or maybe even just make a "shooters" section, and put games such as Halo, CoD, L4D, etc.

I also think you should move the Smash Bros, Kirby, Pokemon, and Zelda sections into a Nintendo Gaming section that should be combined with the existing Nintendo Section.

That's my two cents.
Fred
Fred
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by <MCS> Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:28 am

Well, I think you should add a entire Rockstar Games section in the Gaming Series.

Also I don't think Kirby and Smash Bros should both have their own sub section.

*EDIT*

Can't believe I forgot this but how about putting the Sonic forum back?

Last edited by <MCS> on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bitch, I ain't got no reason)
<MCS>
<MCS>
Strong
Strong

Male
Job/Hobbies : Rite Aid
Mood : Mellow
Name : Matt...or is it?
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/MCSstudios?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachumasterbrad12 Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Fred wrote:Oh okay. I think you could add a couple more, or at least make some more prominent, as well as remove a few.

I think you should maybe make the CoD section more prominent, or maybe even just make a "shooters" section, and put games such as Halo, CoD, L4D, etc.

I also think you should move the Smash Bros, Kirby, Pokemon, and Zelda sections into a Nintendo Gaming section that should be combined with the existing Nintendo Section.

That's my two cents.

I agree completely. Some have to be deleted and we should add some more. Yeah, I think we should add just add different genres of gaming instead of just a certain game. Such as: Action/Adventure, Fighting, Music, (like Guitar Hero and Rockband) Racing, Role Playing, Shooters, and Sports.

pikachumasterbrad12
pikachumasterbrad12
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : playing video games, jumping on a trampoline
Mood : Sad
Name : Bradley
Other Site : youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak
Game codes : Codes are for chumps!

https://www.youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak

Back to top Go down

Post by <MCS> Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:26 am

I was thinking of putting entire companies like Rockstar and Ubisoft, but, now that I think about it, genres would be better.
<MCS>
<MCS>
Strong
Strong

Male
Job/Hobbies : Rite Aid
Mood : Mellow
Name : Matt...or is it?
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/MCSstudios?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:56 am

wrote:*EDIT*

Can't believe I forgot this but how about putting the Sonic forum back?
HAHAHAHA, AHHHHAHAHAHA. Ahhhh oh man good one.

As for everybody else's suggestion to just make the companies and genre of games instead might be a better approach. I might only do one of the two instead.

Last edited by bob8972 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnMatt Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:56 am

I gotta go with Fred's idea. Instead of the game name. Make the genre. Ya know, To make it more organized.
CapnMatt
CapnMatt
Mega Gamer
Mega Gamer

Male
Job/Hobbies : Hang out with friends and play sports and bike riding
Mood : Thinking
Name : Matt

Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/CapnMatt303
Game codes : Gamertag- CapnMatt303
Soon to be PSN- CapnMateusz or CapnMatt303

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:33 pm

This suggestion has been made.

Topic Locked
Topic Archived
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down