Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Persona 3 Portable: Game Preview

2 posters

Go down

The New Persona 3 Portable: Game Preview Empty The New Persona 3 Portable: Game Preview

Post by Code Seven Tue May 11, 2010 4:37 am

Alright for those of you who know me, you know that i'm an avid SMT Fan, having found out the plots for the majority of their game series. However i have a special interest in The Persona series (basically because it's the only game series i own save a few side games). This July Coming to North America is the 3RD RELEASE of the classic game of PERSONA 3. Called PERSONA 3 PORTABLE
The New Persona 3 Portable: Game Preview Persona-3-portable-boxart
Now if you have seen my past review about Persona 3 i advise you to check up on that page and be familiarized with that, For Persona 3 Portable will have some changes gamewise. Here's the Link: https://gamingforum.4umer.com/reviews-f29/game-review-persona-3-t624.htm haha I wrote that Review when i was 11. So Anyhows once you've checked up on that link let's talk about the Core Changes of the story.

Interface Changes :

One important change in this game is the ability to pick your own gender for your character from either a male or a female : The New Persona 3 Portable: Game Preview Persona-3-portable00
If you Pick the male in this scenario then your game interface will be mostly blue whilst if you pick the female your interface will be pink here's an example :

The New Persona 3 Portable: Game Preview Persona3portable-gameplay1
The New Persona 3 Portable: Game Preview P3p_0011

You may notice here that something odd compared to the original version of Persona 3. This leads us to the next Major Changes

Movement and Interactions :

Another Major Change in this game is its exclusion of the familiar 3rd person movement. instead the game is then changed to that of cursor navigation I.E clicking on a person in order to talk with them instead of walking up to them gamewise. However Tartarus's Gameplay Remains Unchanged. Here are two videos to help me prove my point: