Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Forumer

Go down

Stupid Forumer Empty Stupid Forumer

I have been messing with my website all day. *NO ADVERTISING*
But i have no idea how to get things like ranks levels and other normal forum things.. using phpbb2 and on the forumer site it says i cant upgrade to phpbb3 for some stupid reason. And also getting new members on a forum is a pain in the arse.. Very Happy just a random bullsh*t rant that i felt like blogging lol I got to let my anger out somewhere lol.
Break
Cool
Cool

Male
Job/Hobbies : work, admin my website
Mood : Happy
Name : Corey
Other Site : www.Gamingrunway.com

http://www.gamingrunway.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Stupid Forumer :: Comments

silksofsweden

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:27 am by silksofsweden

ok that really sucks but i know the feeling cause it happened the same to me and i havent fixed it yet

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:50 am by bob8972

You aren't advertising are you?

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:30 am by Break

bob8972 wrote:You aren't advertising are you?
no i read the rules. i'm just bitching cause i used hours out of my life into fixing my website. You can delete the link it's fine with me. I don't mind. drunken

Back to top Go down

silksofsweden

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:25 am by silksofsweden

dont worry be happy

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:14 am by bob8972

Break wrote:
no i read the rules. i'm just bitching cause i used hours out of my life into fixing my website. You can delete the link it's fine with me. I don't mind. drunken
Been there dude *points at everyone*!

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:10 am by pikachumasterbrad12

bob8972 wrote:
Break wrote:
Been there dude *points at everyone*!

except it has been more than a few hours huh? Shocked *looks suspicious at james*

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:42 am by <MCS>

wow wow I haven't done anything....probally.

Back to top Go down

silksofsweden

Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:55 am by silksofsweden

IsAwesomerThanPie wrote:wow wow I haven't done anything....probally.

are you sure Very Happy j/k

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:26 am by <MCS>

I'm as sure as I am AwesomerThanPie!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down