Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob8972 (james) listen to this before you go and ban me agian pls

+8
BoJangles
Code Seven
bob8972
pikachumasterbrad12
flamsw0rd
CapnMatt
MarioStar
12 posters

Go down

Bob8972 (james) listen to this before you go and ban me agian pls Empty Bob8972 (james) listen to this before you go and ban me agian pls

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:51 pm

i never intended on flaming or making anyone angry when i came back....
i may have insulted the old title and the background (that is because i am rude, you will have to get used to it)

but on the "forums to delete" topic, i was giving instructive critisism on how the forum can be improved and not so un-organized

here is what i said:

ToolShedUncle wrote:here is a list of stuff you should get rid of

-ACHIEVEMENTS (who cares about how many posts you have, it just means your active. there is no point of telling everyone about it)
- Battle Arena (i wouldnt play that, if its an active forum then you can leave it)
-Guest (either move it to introduction, or get rid of it... if the guest isnt going to join the forum, i dont see why they should have the oportunity to post, and they might spam for all i know.)
-THE WHOLE MOTHER FRICKEN GAMING SECTION (one word: ORGANIZATION....that crap is so unorganized, ex you have "gaming series", wich includes nintendo, sony, microsoft, etc. BUT THERE ARE ALREADY SONY, NINTENDO, MICROSOFT, ETC. FORUMS. there is no point of it. same goes to "other gaming" keep it organized >:l)
-Ask Me (lets keep it in the Help Section shall we?)
- Sports and school (you can talk about that crap in the general section, its not very cool when they are seperate >:l)
-Special Forums (is there any point of that?)

thats my opinion, and how bout a new skin? o:

now its where it sais "THE WHOLE MOTHER FRICKEN GAMING SECTION"
what i ment to say is "edit the whole mother fricken gaming section"
we all make mistakes when we post, and this is one of many of my mistakes
but after that i kinda explained on what i ment

example:
ToolShedUncle wrote:
-THE WHOLE MOTHER FRICKEN GAMING SECTION [color:a623="#C11B17"](one word: ORGANIZATION....that crap is so unorganized, ex you have "gaming series", wich includes nintendo, sony, microsoft, etc. BUT THERE ARE ALREADY SONY, NINTENDO, MICROSOFT, ETC. FORUMS. there is no point of it. same goes to "other gaming" keep it organized >:l)
again, i didnt mean to offend anyone or make them peed off, that was just my opinion. as i said here
ToolShedUncle wrote:
-THE WHOLE MOTHER FRICKEN GAMING SECTION (one word: ORGANIZATION....that crap is so unorganized, ex you have "gaming series", wich includes nintendo, sony, microsoft, etc. BUT THERE ARE ALREADY SONY, NINTENDO, MICROSOFT, ETC. FORUMS. there is no point of it. same goes to "other gaming" keep it organized >:l)
-Ask Me (lets keep it in the Help Section shall we?)
- Sports and school (you can talk about that crap in the general section, its not very cool when they are seperate >:l)
-Special Forums (is there any point of that?)

thats my opinion, and how bout a new skin? o:

but we all have our own oppinions, and we should have the right to post them, if you don't like mine. just explain to me why we shouldnt do it, or just ignore it.

and about "and how bout a new skin?"
i said that because i made this skin a while ago, and i think its about time for a new one, thats all.

dont take anything i said personally.

and i appologize for yelling at whoever mini-modded me, your doing a good job
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bob8972 (james) listen to this before you go and ban me agian pls Empty Re: Bob8972 (james) listen to this before you go and ban me agian pls

Post by MarioStar Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Please , TSU , Just accept the ban
MarioStar
MarioStar
Super Ultra Mega Gamer
Super Ultra Mega Gamer

Male
Job/Hobbies : School.
Mood : Dancing
Name : Sean
Other Site : www.twitter.com/SeanFinlay

Country : Bob8972 (james) listen to this before you go and ban me agian pls Flag_s12

http://twitter.com/#!/SeanFinlay

Back to top Go down

Bob8972 (james) listen to this before you go and ban me agian pls Empty Re: Bob8972 (james) listen to this before you go and ban me agian pls

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:07 pm

MarioStar wrote:Please , TSU , Just accept the ban

i will not.

after being part of this forum for almost 2 years, i cant just leave forever.

i will if i absolutly CANNOT comeback
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnMatt Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:17 am

You have to be nice. We will not get use to you being mean.
CapnMatt
CapnMatt
Mega Gamer
Mega Gamer

Male
Job/Hobbies : Hang out with friends and play sports and bike riding
Mood : Thinking
Name : Matt

Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/CapnMatt303
Country : Bob8972 (james) listen to this before you go and ban me agian pls Flag_u12
Game codes : Gamertag- CapnMatt303
Soon to be PSN- CapnMateusz or CapnMatt303

Back to top Go down

Post by flamsw0rd Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:34 am

So wait, youyr giving him a chance? after he was banned twice? and ip banned? I know its not my business, but honestly?
flamsw0rd
flamsw0rd
Amazing
Amazing

Male
Job/Hobbies : violin, skateboarding, scootering
Mood : Fearless
Name : Cory
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/pkingranqe/
Country : Bob8972 (james) listen to this before you go and ban me agian pls Flag_u12
Game codes : 1800-pizzahut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:52 am

flamsw0rd wrote:So wait, youyr giving him a chance? after he was banned twice? and ip banned? I know its not my business, but honestly?
*appogise letter for flamsw0rd*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachumasterbrad12 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:02 am

TSU wrote:
MarioStar wrote:Please , TSU , Just accept the ban

i will not.

after being part of this forum for almost 2 years, i cant just leave forever.

i will if i absolutly CANNOT comeback

You didn't seem that way when you made a post a long time ago when you said something about leaving for a long time or forever.
pikachumasterbrad12
pikachumasterbrad12
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : playing video games, jumping on a trampoline
Mood : Sad
Name : Bradley
Other Site : youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak
Game codes : Codes are for chumps!

https://www.youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:23 am

First off, one year in a half.
Second, i don't give banned members second chances anymore, learned my lessons on that...but...whatever i guess.
I'm UNBANNING your main account, FOR NOW, but deleting this one.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Post by Code Seven Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:23 am

hehe typical travis...
Code Seven
Code Seven
Fantastic
Fantastic

Male
Job/Hobbies : Video Games,some other random stuff
Mood : Camping
Name : Francis C.
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/Francis77727
Game codes : Brawl: 2493-0096-2123

http://www.myspace.com/446780841

Back to top Go down

Post by BoJangles Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:05 am

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:

You didn't seem that way when you made a post a long time ago when you said something about leaving for a long time or forever.

actually i think i said "im leaving for a while, idk when i will be back."

and then i came back after the summer :l

bob8972 wrote:First off, one year in a half.
Second, i don't give banned members second chances anymore, learned my lessons on that...but...whatever i guess.
I'm UNBANNING your main account, FOR NOW, but deleting this one.

actually i joined 8 days after you created the forum (i think)
witch was in february. about 4 more months then it will be 2 years

its about 1 or 2 months over a year and a half
but i sound more active by saying "almost 2 years" :]
BoJangles
BoJangles
Charming
Charming

Male
Job/Hobbies : animating
Mood : C8
Name : Travis
Game codes : gtfo....what are you a perv?

Back to top Go down

Post by <MCS> Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:49 pm

well, I guess I'm the first person to say welcome back, lol.
<MCS>
<MCS>
Strong
Strong

Male
Job/Hobbies : Rite Aid
Mood : Mellow
Name : Matt...or is it?
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/MCSstudios?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:39 am

ToolShedUncle wrote:actually i joined 8 days after you created the forum (i think)
One day after I made the forum to be more precis.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Post by flamsw0rd Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:48 am

I'm just genna stop talking now lol *face palms*
flamsw0rd
flamsw0rd
Amazing
Amazing

Male
Job/Hobbies : violin, skateboarding, scootering
Name : Cory
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/pkingranqe/
Game codes : 1800-pizzahut.

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioandLuigi Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:04 am

K, I know you're unbanned and all but first things first

WE AREN'T GOING TO GET USED TO YOU BEING A JACKASS, LEARN TO BE NICE OR JUST LEAVE NOW, I'm serious, if you don't have the self control to just NOT type something rude, just leave now

you DO have the right opinion, you DON'T have the right to express it in an vulgar way

also the whole "FUCK U GUISE I'M LEAVING" then coming back like 3 months later going "HAAAAAAI GUUUUUUISE <3" just to repeat the whole thing is annoying

lastly, welcome back! hope you enjoy your stay and follow the rules, please, feel free to post and whatnot
MarioandLuigi
MarioandLuigi
Smart
Smart

Male
Job/Hobbies : Playing trumpet, drawing, watching t.v, and playing video games
Mood : Adventurous
Name : Brian
Game codes : Brawl: 4983-4608-0603

http://tnmcproductions.com/MLGallery/main.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guapochalupa02345 Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Dude, you were a cool guy back when you were on here. But, then you turned into a douche, but that's something I can accept, so welcome back bro.
Guapochalupa02345
Guapochalupa02345
Restless
Restless

Male
Job/Hobbies : Music
Mood : Super
Name : Jonah
Other Site : http://www.myspace.com/guapochalupa02345
Game codes : 4494 6080 2621 3956 (Wii code)

https://www.youtube.com/user/guapochalupa02345

Back to top Go down

Post by silksofsweden Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:10 am

gf is meant for people who loves games and to talk about diffrent games or just talk to others. you wanna hate go to newgrounds forum. everyone hating each other there but pls not here enjoy your stay.
silksofsweden
silksofsweden

Male
Job/Hobbies : collage
Mood : Music
Name : david moradi
Other Site : http://www.naruto-arena.com/profile/ice9/
Country : Bob8972 (james) listen to this before you go and ban me agian pls Flag_s19
Game codes : 2622-9874-2387

https://www.youtube.com/user/silks7?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Code Seven Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:20 am

well nothing i can do about it but dude travis learn not to be a complete douche bag and get along. if you repeat the little stunt you pulled a few months back then i'm sorry but there is no way we would let you stay on this forum even if you did write us the most sincerest apology letter of all time. but I'm glad that you came to. Welcome back.
Code Seven
Code Seven
Fantastic
Fantastic

Male
Job/Hobbies : Video Games,some other random stuff
Mood : Camping
Name : Francis C.
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/Francis77727
Game codes : Brawl: 2493-0096-2123

http://www.myspace.com/446780841

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. PBJ Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:35 am

I'm sorry, but I never saw a reason for him getting banned in the first place. So welcome back. All he gave was constructive criticizm. And yes, we need a new skin, and a new GD Very Happy
Mr. PBJ
Mr. PBJ
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male
Job/Hobbies : PS3, My Laptop, My DS
Mood : Happy
Name : Daniel L.
Game codes : PSN: Peanut_94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down