Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Bob's blog

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Bob's blog

~bob

Last edited by bob8972 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:27 am; edited 8 times in total

Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

View user profile

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Bob's blog :: Comments

Post on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:21 am by CapnMatt

I was lol jking

I'll give it to you whenever im on

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:06 am by <MCS>

If my fake modding career was more succesful I would give you a 3 month gold card.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:50 am by CapnMatt

I don't even know if the 48 hour trail works or not Bob.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:19 am by bob8972

Thanks guys, but my friend said he would give me one of his cards tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:25 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Lol this is how all 360 users are they freak out when their membership runs out just like my friend did.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:36 am by bob8972

Me? FREAK OUT HAHA NEVER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:23 am by bob8972

7/5/10- I watched Toy Story 3 with 3 of my cousins, and it was awesome.
7/6/10- NO MORE DISNEY MOVIES, I WATCHED 101 DALMATIANS, ALADDIN, THE JUNGLE BOOK, AND THE LION KING. TO MANY DISNEY MOVIES!!! But they are still good movies though.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:18 am by bob8972

7/11/10- Watched the exciting final game of the World Cup and is happy that Spain won, helped my mom and dad clean out our shed, and I also realized something today...

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:14 am by bob8972

7/16/10- I went to my friends house because it was his birthday party, even though his birthday was at the beginning of June, his family was busy with personal stuff so he didn't get to have it until now. We swam, and played Aero soft gun battle, which was pretty fun for my first time, I got hit in the lip. It was pretty hard to see because it was dark, and they decided (I couldn't sleep over because I had to wake up early to go canoeing the next day), "Let's just play tomorrow so we can see." and I cried...a lot.
7/17/10- I went canoeing today, surprise huh? It was pretty fun, I didn't get tired until it was over and the people I went with were driving home, and I got sunburned on my nose but it doesn't burn, and my knees and only my knees... But besides that, I had a blast.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:36 am by pikachumasterbrad12

How do you get sunburn on your knee lol? Sounds like you had a great time my mother is strict and I would never be able to go canoeing or anything like you just did.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:46 am by bob8972

I wore shorts, for like, the first time in my life, I always wear jeans. I was standing up whenever I was putting my sunscreen on so my shorts were covering up my knees so I didn't put sunscreen right there, and whenever I was sitting down in the canoe my shorts kind of came out, you know how that happens when you sit down with shorts, and I got sunburned there. Why would your mom be stricked about that? It's just canoeing lol.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:06 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Short Jeans? lol. LMAO at your last sentence. My mom barely lets me go outside let alone go canoeing.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:54 am by bob8972

I never said short jeans... If your mom doesn't let you go outside, how do you get to school? Go to the store? Go to friends houses? Man you must be white.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:17 am by pikachumasterbrad12

The short jeans part was a joke...Where did I say I never went outside? I'm pretty sure my mother lets me go to school because the bus drives me there and if I don't go she goes to jail then I go anways...

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:46 am by bob8972

7/20/10- After countless attemps, I finally made a new video so Bradley could stop asking me.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:01 am by <MCS>

SNAP!!! Another video from the genius behind Iwillalwayzsubscribe!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

Last edited by <MCS> on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is definately not Bob8972 A.K.A. James making this edit, yep, no way.)

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:41 am by bob8972

I did not find your post humorous, just ignore the fact that I positive repped you.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:04 pm by pikachumasterbrad12

Wow James I thought you brought more to the table than that lol. It looked like you were reading off something half the time is that true lol?

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:15 pm by bob8972

First off, there's not that much stuff on the desk. Second, I had to read the stuff like the editing programs people suggested to me.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 pm by pikachumasterbrad12

Yeah, thats what I thought I didn't think you'd be able to remember all those editing programs names since they all were weird.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:37 am by bob8972

7/22/10- I am awesome, I am great, I finally beat a campaign on Left 4 Dead on Expert!

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:23 pm by <MCS>

How many campaigns do you have to go?

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:06 pm by bob8972

There's a total of 5, but Crash Course doesn't count to for beating all 4 of the main regular campaigns on Expert.

7/23/10- I got my Driver's Permit, I can now enjoy the rest of my summer, which is just 2 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:25 am by bob8972

7/24/10- Went to Washington D.C. for a week.
7/31/10- Got back from Washington D.C.
Took almost 400 pictures, and the album I made on Facebook for the trip has 200 photos and I couldn't add anymore because you can't add more than 200. I had fun by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 am by CapnMatt

Nice Nice..
But don't you think you took too much pictures lol...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum