Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob's blog

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Bob's blog - Page 5 Empty Bob's blog

Bob's blog - Page 5 Myblog11

~bob

Last edited by bob8972 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:27 am; edited 8 times in total
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Bob's blog :: Comments

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:29 pm by pikachumasterbrad12

bob8972 wrote:
pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:What is a "discipline card" does it have to do with school or something else?
If you do something bad, the teachers sign it.

1/16/10- I went to my schools Sadie Hawkin's Dance by myself, I was alright, I danced with a girl, and i got "Married" with someone...didn't last long, Pffft "Women". After me and my friends with their dates went bowling. I was on fire, I bowled an 84 and 89, everybody did pretty bad and they usually do good. I would of got higher than 89 but my friend kept slapping me in the face and i got a gutter ball lol.

What did you do that was bad?

And lol when I was at a party in first grade which was my friend's I once bowled 124.

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:19 am by <MCS>

I got you all beat...I bowled a 133 once......when I first bowled with bumpers and my dad helping me....and for some reason I was really focused that day!! OH!!!

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:00 am by bob8972

1/18/10- I spent hours working on the GF update, i literally listen to all the Magical Trevor Songs by MrWeebl the entire time lol.
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/magical+trevor/
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/magical+trevor+2/
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/magical+trevor+3/
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/magical+trevor+4/

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:03 am by pikachumasterbrad12

MCS: I already said I bowled a 172 and got a trophy for it and I don't bowl a lot...

James: Wow that is creepy now.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:06 am by bob8972

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:MCS: I already said I bowled a 172 and got a trophy for it and I don't bowl a lot...

James: Wow that is creepy now.
What they sound cool? Got a problem with that, go hang out with crazy.

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:41 am by pikachumasterbrad12

As soon as I clicked the link I exited out of it.

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:10 am by <MCS>

It wouldn't load for me....thats when I know there's a virus so I exited out as soon as possible....

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:37 am by bob8972

1/19/10- I changed my username...again.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:43 am by bob8972

1/22/10- 1/24/10- I'm sick the the coughs and sneezes, my friend had to come over and we have to do memorize a speech for a presentation for Thursday because it's "Catholic School's Week" and my annoying Theology teacher is making everybody do a BIG project, and the class presentation is tomorrow and I have to memorize the speech, finish something for the board, and have free time... On the bright side, I got Rock Band 2 Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:24 am by bob8972

Hi, sorry that I haven't been on a lot lately.
2/4/10- My sister had a baby, girl, 8 pounds, 7 ounces.

2/5/10- Half day of school...yaa....hoo?

2/6/10- I have 95 friend invites on youtube waiting for me to accept them...

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:09 am by <MCS>

Haha...I didn't have school on Friday and Today because of the snow and you only got a half day at your school.....

Then again their was no power Friday and half of Saturday....

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:34 pm by bob8972

2/13/10- I had to get up at 8:20 in the morning to go to an hour and a half hour altar server meeting that I didn't want to go to Neutral. Me and my mom were going to get breakfast at McDonalds after, because I wanted a Biscuit egg bacon sandwich thing, BUT SOME PEOPLE KEPT ASKING QUESTIONS AND BREAKFAST WAS OVER AT MCDONALDS!!! I was aggravated, I got a Big Mac instead. Later went eat at a fried food restraunt and my mom and dad made me use "proper" edicut that I didn't want to use. I couldn't put my elbow on the table when I was eating which I always do, and I was FORCED TO PUT A NAPKIN IN MY LAP WTF??
But after we went to a car wash, the automatic ones, yay!

2/12/10- 2/21/10- YAY NO SCHOOL FOR A WEEK!!! But I have to Altar Serve like 5 times (Served 2/5 times so far as of 2/14/10), and I have 2 papers to type...give me a fucking break. facepalm

2/14/10- :=L: :<l: WHAT THE HELL SINCE WHEN ARE THESE SMILIES????

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:34 pm by pikachumasterbrad12

bob8972 wrote:2/13/10- I had to get up at 8:20 in the morning to go to an hour and a half hour altar server meeting that I didn't want to go to Neutral. Me and my mom were going to get breakfast at McDonalds after, because I wanted a Biscuit egg bacon sandwich thing, BUT SOME PEOPLE KEPT ASKING QUESTIONS AND BREAKFAST WAS OVER AT MCDONALDS!!! I was aggravated, I got a Big Mac instead. Later went eat at a fried food restraunt and my mom and dad made me use "proper" edicut that I didn't want to use. I couldn't put my elbow on the table when I was eating which I always do, and I was FORCED TO PUT A NAPKIN IN MY LAP WTF??

2/12/10- 2/21/10- YAY NO SCHOOL FOR A WEEK!!! But I have to Altar Serve like 5 times (Served 2/5 times so far as of 2/14/10), and I have 2 papers to type...give me a fucking break. facepalm

That's what all adults do my uncle taught it to me a long time ago so I already know to do that.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:43 pm by bob8972

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:
bob8972 wrote:2/13/10- I had to get up at 8:20 in the morning to go to an hour and a half hour altar server meeting that I didn't want to go to Neutral. Me and my mom were going to get breakfast at McDonalds after, because I wanted a Biscuit egg bacon sandwich thing, BUT SOME PEOPLE KEPT ASKING QUESTIONS AND BREAKFAST WAS OVER AT MCDONALDS!!! I was aggravated, I got a Big Mac instead. Later went eat at a fried food restraunt and my mom and dad made me use "proper" edicut that I didn't want to use. I couldn't put my elbow on the table when I was eating which I always do, and I was FORCED TO PUT A NAPKIN IN MY LAP WTF??

That's what all adults do my uncle taught it to me a long time ago so I already know to do that.
I know, but i was trying to play it cool Cool.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:39 pm by bob8972

2/21/10- Finally did the Trophies, now going to soon continue my English paper and maybe World Geography.

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:19 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Good job on the update. Now for school: it sucks I had to pick my 8 classes Im gonna take next year.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:25 am by bob8972

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:Good job on the update. Now for school: it sucks I had to pick my 8 classes Im gonna take next year.
Thanks, I did too. Geometry, P.E. II, and French II here I come.

Back to top Go down

silksofsweden

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:59 am by silksofsweden

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:Good job on the update. Now for school: it sucks I had to pick my 8 classes Im gonna take next year.

we all know that school sucks

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:42 am by <MCS>

Hmm...I haven't had to do that yet...I guess thats for Monday...

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:28 am by bob8972

I haven't updated in a while, so I'm just going to update now.

2/28/10- I changed my gamertag "cryswitlaughter" to "FINALLYsomebody." So when I'm online it says "FINALLYsomebody is online" wants to be someones friend, play a game, or join a party.
3/1/10- I bought Guitar Hero III, and Guitar Hero Metallica for my friend, $20 each, and I bought his extra drums so I can play on my Xbox (I have it for my Wii, but I never play it).

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:43 am by pikachumasterbrad12

That's a waste of money! I just bought Mlb 10 The Show for $60

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:20 am by <MCS>

Baseball? eww!! Baseball is so boring.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:43 am by bob8972

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:That's a waste of money! I just bought Mlb 10 The Show for $60
What, the Guitar Hero games?

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:14 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Baseball isn't boring you are.

James: Well, maybe you should have gotten like GH Smash Hits and Van Halen or something unless he asked specifically.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 am by bob8972

WTH Those games are a waste of money!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next