Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things I've Noticed About 'Luigi's Mansion'

2 posters

Go down

Things I've Noticed About 'Luigi's Mansion' Empty Things I've Noticed About 'Luigi's Mansion'

Post by Cinnabonne Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:20 am

I'll start by saying that Luigi's Mansion is hands-down one of my favourite games of all time.
Even as a 6 year old child I'd study every PIXEL of this game, and only years later after replaying it a good number of times did I start to realize some things..

First off, let me explain very quickly.
There are twenty-three boss ghosts in the mansion that you must vaccuum to defeat, ghost-busters style. Luigi will proceed to go to a lab outside of the mansion after every 3 or 5 boss ghosts, and with the help of a weird little scientist and a huge machine, literally turn these ghosts into beautiful paintings.

Before all this, the ghosts were ALREADY in portraits, and the most recent to be caught was Boolossus, a giant and powerful boo that consisted of 15 smaller boos. The news of Boolossus' capture reached King Boo, and this enraged him.
He proceeded to release Boolossus from his oil and acrylic imprisonment, along with all the other ghouls Gadd had collected.

Now here's what perplexed me; Bogmire.

Bogmire, according to his/it's in-game biography, is the collective form of the Mansion's fears and despair.

E.Gadd, at the very beginning of the game, claims the Mansion was built not more than two nights prior.

Hold on, what? E.Gadd had all the empty canvases aside from what each ghost escaped from, respectively..
But since the Mansion only spawned a few nights prior, so did Bogmire's very EXISTENCE. How did he know to have another portrait and more space for it in the gallery?

Number Two;
Shivers. His biography is simply this;
'He wanders the house, endlessly searching for his master's will. He hopes he's included in it!'

Hold on, now. His Master's will.
A) From my understanding, all the portrait ghosts in the house were collected from ENTIRELY DIFFERENT LOCATIONS, different places in the WORLD, even, and were all brought together in the mansion by the Boos. Why is Shivers looking for his Master's will there?
B) Is his Master there? Who is it? o-o

Number Three;
Near the beginning of the game, Toad says;
"Huh? Luigi? Waa... Wow! It's Luigi! You finally made it! Oh, joy! Thank goodness! Me? Well, Princess Peach asked me to come here to look for Mario. He left when he heard that you'd won a mansion, and he never returned! Th...then when I arrived here, the mansion was full of ghosts and I didn't see Mario anywhere, and I kind of freaked out a little, and I didn't know what to do!! It's been awful! Please, please, please, you HAVE to help me find Mario! If he doesn't get back, you have no idea how upset the princess will be! She'll flip!"

.... Luigi was the only one with a map. How on earth..?

Number Four;
There are, I think, about.. One, two, three four.. There are about four bedrooms in the mansion. Where the hell do all the other ghosts sleep?!

There's more, oh so much more, but I think I'll close up here for now . 3.

-Marque

Cinnabonne
Cinnabonne
Beginner
Beginner

Male
Job/Hobbies : Drawing, Video-Making, Comic Making, Overall Creation
Mood : Dizzy
Name : Marque
Other Site : www.funnyjunk.com/user/cinnabonne
Country : Things I've Noticed About 'Luigi's Mansion' Flag_c10

Back to top Go down

Things I've Noticed About 'Luigi's Mansion' Empty Re: Things I've Noticed About 'Luigi's Mansion'

Post by bob8972 Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:37 am

Well ain't that some shit. I remember playing this when I was in like second or third grade I played this game and played it all the time at my old daycare. Then in like sixth grade was it? I saw it at the store and fucking jizzed and begged my mom to get it for me. I played all the way to the giant Robot Bowser boss, and didn't know how to beat him...then the good old Gamecube memory card got erased because I took it out of my Gamecube...and yeah I never beat the whole game but I got far enough though to make it to the end.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Country : Things I've Noticed About 'Luigi's Mansion' Flag_u12
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down