Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's a Gamecube game you regret never getting?

+2
silksofsweden
bob8972
6 posters

Go down

What's a Gamecube game you regret never getting? Empty What's a Gamecube game you regret never getting?

Post by bob8972 Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:57 am

Me: Mario Party 4, Mario Party 5, Super Mario Sunshine, Resident Evil 4, and Starfox Adventures.

Et toi? (And you?)

~bob
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Country : What's a Gamecube game you regret never getting? Flag_u12
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

What's a Gamecube game you regret never getting? Empty Re: What's a Gamecube game you regret never getting?

Post by silksofsweden Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:00 am

legend of zelda:wind waker
paper mario: the 1000 year door
super mario sunshine
silksofsweden
silksofsweden

Male
Job/Hobbies : collage
Mood : Music
Name : david moradi
Other Site : http://www.naruto-arena.com/profile/ice9/
Country : What's a Gamecube game you regret never getting? Flag_s19
Game codes : 2622-9874-2387

https://www.youtube.com/user/silks7?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

What's a Gamecube game you regret never getting? Empty Re: What's a Gamecube game you regret never getting?

Post by Segamaniac Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:10 am

F-Zero GX. What the hell was I thinking buying Starfox: Assault instead? Ok game, but still DAMN IT! I deprived myself of F-Zero for ASSAULT?! Mad

I also can't believe I never bought Super Mario Sunshine. Grr... Damn you Megaman: Starforce Pegasus and your tempting packaging. Evil or Very Mad
Segamaniac
Segamaniac
Lover
Lover

Male
Job/Hobbies : Video games
Mood : Plotting
Name : Militron
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/IAMMILITRON
Game codes : Mario Kart Wii~4640-1889-7610
Super Smash Bros Brawl~4253-6403-2180
Wii Number~ 6880-7726-7053-2559

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:17 am

Segamaniac wrote:F-Zero GX. What the hell was I thinking buying Starfox: Assault instead? Ok game, but still DAMN IT! I deprived myself of F-Zero for ASSAULT?! Mad
I thought F-Zero GX was a pretty good game. I unlocked all of the GX characters. They had more AX characters but I had to go to an Arcade and put my memory card in it or something so I never unlocked them. But I can tell you one thing about the game, IT IS SO FREAKING HARD! In Story Mode (I think, I haven't played that game in a few years.) they give you some challenges with a very limited amount of time and it is so impossible to beat it. Then for the Grand Prix Mode (I don't remember if that is what it was called) on the harder difficulties and harder levels...I don't even want to talk about it.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Segamaniac Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:44 am

bob8972 wrote:
Segamaniac wrote:F-Zero GX. What the hell was I thinking buying Starfox: Assault instead? Ok game, but still DAMN IT! I deprived myself of F-Zero for ASSAULT?! Mad
I thought F-Zero GX was a pretty good game. I unlocked all of the GX characters. They had more AX characters but I had to go to an Arcade and put my memory card in it or something so I never unlocked them. But I can tell you one thing about the game, IT IS SO FREAKING HARD! In Story Mode (I think, I haven't played that game in a few years.) they give you some challenges with a very limited amount of time and it is so impossible to beat it. Then for the Grand Prix Mode (I don't remember if that is what it was called) on the harder difficulties and harder levels...I don't even want to talk about it.
Does this mean when I find a copy of F-Zero GX and actually BUY IT I have to have access to an AX machine to unlock ALL the characters?
Segamaniac
Segamaniac
Lover
Lover

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:09 am

Segamaniac wrote:
bob8972 wrote:
Does this mean when I find a copy of F-Zero GX and actually BUY IT I have to have access to an AX machine to unlock ALL the characters?
No, ok they have 2 different sets of characters in the game. The GX characters are the main F-Zero characters that you unlock in the shop. The AX characters are characters you can only unlock in the arcade.

Back to topic.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by silksofsweden Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:28 pm

i got another game that i regret getting:
luigi mansion ( dont ask me )
silksofsweden
silksofsweden

Male
Job/Hobbies : collage
Mood : Music
Name : david moradi
Other Site : http://www.naruto-arena.com/profile/ice9/
Country : What's a Gamecube game you regret never getting? Flag_s19
Game codes : 2622-9874-2387

https://www.youtube.com/user/silks7?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:51 pm

silksofsweden wrote:i got another game that i regret getting:
luigi mansion ( dont ask me )
Ok I guess it's ok to talk about the game, just as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

Luigi's Mansion was a great game. I had good progress on it, but then my memory card got erased. I got to the final boss which was a Robot Bowser with King Boo controlling it. I didn't know how to beat him at the time, so I never officially completed the game, but I got close.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Pokemon Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:21 pm

I regret never getting spiderman 1 because all my friends talked about it at school.

Last edited by RedyoshiZ on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FAIL)
Mr.Pokemon
Mr.Pokemon
Beautiful
Beautiful

Male
Job/Hobbies : School, playin xbox 360.
Mood : Eager
Name : Mac
Country : What's a Gamecube game you regret never getting? Flag_e10
Game codes : Xbox It Is Gibbonz

Ps3 snackshack

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioStar Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Hmm... Have to say Mario Cart : Double Dash.

Had hours of fun with that games , plus the Zelda disc absolutely kicks ass! I really liked playing the original Zelda series on the Gamecube!
MarioStar
MarioStar
Super Ultra Mega Gamer
Super Ultra Mega Gamer

Male
Job/Hobbies : School.
Mood : Dancing
Name : Sean
Other Site : www.twitter.com/SeanFinlay

Country : What's a Gamecube game you regret never getting? Flag_s12

http://twitter.com/#!/SeanFinlay

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:44 am

Mr. PBJ wrote:LoZ: Wind Waker, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Mario Kart: Double Dash!.
Contribute more to the topic than that please.

~bob
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. PBJ Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:50 am

LoZ: Wind Waker - I never really got into Zelda until years after I stopped playing Gamecube.
Super Smash Bros. Melee - I rented it twice and I still don't know why I never bought it.
Mario Kart: Double Dash! - The game looks better than the other Mario Karts. I like the team concept.
Mr. PBJ
Mr. PBJ
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male
Job/Hobbies : PS3, My Laptop, My DS
Mood : Happy
Name : Daniel L.
Game codes : PSN: Peanut_94

Back to top Go down

Post by Segamaniac Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:28 am

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. I've never played a Fire Emblem game in my life. I really want to, and I've heard PoR is the best in the series. I love games like Advance Wars, so now I (falcon) punch myself for never having played this series. I passed it up for (prepare yourself... to laugh) Starfox: Adventures. facepalm Damn you, Starfox, for being so awesome.
Segamaniac
Segamaniac
Lover
Lover

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down