Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forum...

+6
pikachumasterbrad12
Code Seven
CapnMatt
silksofsweden
MarioandLuigi
bob8972
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bad Re: Gaming Forum...

Post by <MCS> Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:00 am

Fred wrote:
wrote:I know I'm sorta late on this but after reading threw it, I agree, except for the maturity part. I think as long as a person takes charge at a leadership position, no matter what age, people will listen, but maturity does help.
Ah, but taking charge REQUIRES maturity Wink. And maturity is not a reflection of their age, but of their character and leadership.

Oh, with the way you put it it sounded like you were saying that you had to be a certain age.Never mind then, I agree with you 100%.
<MCS>
<MCS>
Strong
Strong

Male
Job/Hobbies : Rite Aid
Mood : Mellow
Name : Matt...or is it?
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/MCSstudios?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:37 am

Fred wrote:
#2: There were a lot of buttons and graphics that I wasn't able to change. You could only do minor modifications to a default theme that they provide. Maybe we could work together, you and I, I could make the graphics that we are able to change, and you could change them on the site.
Just an idea.

#3: Good! Thank you for being responsible for this, you're already on your way to being a better leader. You were able to see that there is a problem, which is more than I can say for most of the people I know.[/color]
1. Just as long as I don't have to make anything, that could work.

2. I been knowing about this problem...but did nothing about it. I really need to change.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:07 am

bob8972 wrote:1. Just as long as I don't have to make anything, that could work.

2. I been knowing about this problem...but did nothing about it. I really need to change.
#1: Alright, sounds good. I'd be doing all the designing of course, don't worry about it.

Fred
Fred
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnMatt Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:00 am

Another thing that will help the forum. Make it organized. It fells like everything is scattered everywhere. like in the Gaming section. instead of calling it a "Halo" Make a Genre topic like "Shooter" or "Action"!
CapnMatt
CapnMatt
Mega Gamer
Mega Gamer

Male
Job/Hobbies : Hang out with friends and play sports and bike riding
Mood : Thinking
Name : Matt

Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/CapnMatt303
Game codes : Gamertag- CapnMatt303
Soon to be PSN- CapnMateusz or CapnMatt303

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:09 am

CapnMatt wrote:Another thing that will help the forum. Make it organized. It fells like everything is scattered everywhere. like in the Gaming section. instead of calling it a "Halo" Make a Genre topic like "Shooter" or "Action"!
Kind of made that announcement that I was planning on doing that...but ok.

But thanks for the suggestion, I have noticed how it does kind of look unorganized.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnMatt Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 am

bob8972 wrote:
CapnMatt wrote:Another thing that will help the forum. Make it organized. It fells like everything is scattered everywhere. like in the Gaming section. instead of calling it a "Halo" Make a Genre topic like "Shooter" or "Action"!
Kind of made that announcement that I was planning on doing that...but ok.

But thanks for the suggestion, I have noticed how it does kind of look unorganized.

Yeah. It really does. And not just the Gaming topics. Other topics as well!
CapnMatt
CapnMatt
Mega Gamer
Mega Gamer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdude Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Sorry guys, I've been on vacation the last 2 weeks.
Well, I read everything, and I like what I read.

It looks like bob finally is going to stand up for his forum!
...but I have some bad news for posters.

I have been brainstorming on ways to make the site more...attractive, if you will.

1. Post count should not count for certian forums:
a. Forum Games
b. Blogs
c. Arcade
d. Special Forums (MAYBE, your choice)

2. The colors dude. How are we not going to get confused when there are 28 different colored people on this forum? The simplist thing would be be colors for ONLY Admins, Mods, Graphics, Elite, and Members. Retired Staff too, if you want. It will make the forum look so much more organized.

3. Delete the forums the are not needed.
a.The Gaming series forums should only be games that have 2 home systems. Ex: Call of Duty, Sims, ect. You already have a Nintendo Forum, so why have one for " Kirby, Mario, Pokemon, Super Smash Brothers, The Legend of Zelda"?
b.Off Topic should be the main forum, and Forum Games should be inside of it.
c. Merge more of the "Gaming Forum" forums.
d. You don't need a "Questions" and "Answered Questions" forum in the Help. Locked threads are the Answered Threads.
e. When the time is right completely delete the Trash and other Blacks forums. Unless someone cares about those threads, it's unneeded with the amount of people who actually go on this site.
f. No "Sega Stuff". The forum isn't popular enough. Just put it in Other Gaming.
g. No "Stuff" after every console name. It just looks bad.
h. Make "Other Gaming" more general. No need for a "Cheats" or "Old-School" or "RPG's". They all fall under a tab of "General Gaming".

4. The protal is boring! When you type in "Thisisgamingforum.com" it brings you there. Not the best page to start out someone at. If possible, a Home Page would be perfect.

Asfor the Domain, you don't just make a domain and say "Oh look, a week later and I have 100 new members". Sorry, it doesn't work that way. It looks MUCH better in advertising. Personally, I don't like boards that have the "/" or whatever. It tells me it's free, and they probably don't pay much attention to it. When you have a domian, you PUT money into it. Maybe telling people that will help?

Hope I helped with this.

Acdude
Gamer
Gamer

Male
Mood : Playing Guitar
Name : Blake
Other Site : http://www.wiipals.net/
Game codes : Here we go...

Wii: 5203-4491-2676-4395
MKWii: 4167-4891-7083
Mario Strikers: 107484 251141
SSBB: 2449-7849-7042
GH3: 116084523180
GH4: 0946-5552-8060
GH5: (Wii friend code)
CoD5: 0216-4898-0123
AC:CF: 3738-3018-4228
The Conduit: 4297-0754-2940

Pokemon Diamond: 2535-0175-3686
Pokemon Platinum: 3867-4279-4849
MKDS: 180522011827
AC:WW: 1547-6801-6364

PS3 ID: bfam1

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachumasterbrad12 Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:52 pm

@Blake: The one idea where you said "post count should not count for certain forums." I think that is stupid because even successful sites don't do that. Thought it wouldn't both me. I bet there would be less posts in those fourms just for that sole purpose anyways, but anyways when you said it will make the site more "attractive" I don't see how that's gonna help. If your saying that to reduce the amount of spam on this forum then we'll delete spam posts from now on anyways.
pikachumasterbrad12
pikachumasterbrad12
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : playing video games, jumping on a trampoline
Mood : Sad
Name : Bradley
Other Site : youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak
Game codes : Codes are for chumps!

https://www.youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:14 pm

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:@Blake: The one idea where you said "post count should not count for certain forums." I think that is stupid because even successful sites don't do that. Thought it wouldn't both me. I bet there would be less posts in those fourms just for that sole purpose anyways, but anyways when you said it will make the site more "attractive" I don't see how that's gonna help. If your saying that to reduce the amount of spam on this forum then we'll delete spam posts from now on anyways.
Err, what sites are you on, buddy..? Successful Admins do that in order to encourage posting that will contribute to the subject, not a post count. If you take away the fact that every time someone says "lol" in one of the off topic threads their post count goes up, you are left with the people who actually want to be engaged in a conversation. You should get post count for posting a MEANINGFUL post in an ACTUAL section, and I hate to say it, but posting a youtube video of your "favorite rock song" is not a meaningful post.

Deleting all the spam posts would result in the deletion of just about the whole Off-Topic, Blog, and Arcade sections. Soo you can either do that, or save yourself a lot of work and just take away post count there.
Fred
Fred
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachumasterbrad12 Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 pm

"Successful Admins do that in order to encourage posting that will contribute to the subject, not a post count" Admins of what websites, I never see that happen? Though I would rather have someone post something that helps the discussion flow.
pikachumasterbrad12
pikachumasterbrad12
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdude Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:47 pm

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:"Successful Admins do that in order to encourage posting that will contribute to the subject, not a post count" Admins of what websites, I never see that happen? Though I would rather have someone post something that helps the discussion flow.
http://www.wiipals.net/Forum/ (Threads: 51,606, Posts: 1,358,816, Members: 28,023 )
http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ (Threads: 161,132, Posts: 1,272,513, Members: 259,574, Registered Today: 355)
I hope they are popular enough for you. Wink
These are very successful forums, that do not add posts add to post count in certian areas.
Making it so that post count doesn't count there reduces spam.

Acdude
Gamer
Gamer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:53 pm

^ Yup. That would be correct.

This is a part of the whole responsible staff thing I was mentioning.. Everything has to start with you guys, you are the leaders. If you really want spam to stop, not only now but in the future, you guys have to take that first step. And that first step would be doing something like taking away post count in certain sections.
Fred
Fred
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachumasterbrad12 Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:02 pm

313 active user members on a website isn't that successful, but its way better then what we have on here. Even if we do that it won't draw a ton of members.
pikachumasterbrad12
pikachumasterbrad12
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Active members mean they log in each day, you know that right? That's almost 100 times more than this site. I would call that success.

We're not talking about drawing in new members, but improving the site. This will make the site better for the current members and for those to come.
Fred
Fred
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdude Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:313 active user members on a website isn't that successful, but its way better then what we have on here. Even if we do that it won't draw a ton of members.
You're looking at the picture all wrong.

By doing it you don't all of a sudden get a bunch of members. Nothing you do can get that. It just makes more sense and makes things cleaner.
YES, post counts will go way down
YES, for a while people will think it's stupid. But on both of those forums that I posted, the forum games are very popular. People post to have fun, and add to the topic. Not to add 1 post to their post count.
Forums should not be about post count. In fact, some forums don't even have a post count. But you know what? They are successful. How? They have a good layout of their site and a stong topic that get people posting becasue they care about the topic and want to help keep it going.

Acdude
Gamer
Gamer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:28 am

Acdude wrote:
1. Post count should not count for certian forums:
a. Forum Games
b. Blogs
c. Arcade
d. Special Forums (MAYBE, your choice)

2. The colors dude. How are we not going to get confused when there are 28 different colored people on this forum? The simplist thing would be be colors for ONLY Admins, Mods, Graphics, Elite, and Members. Retired Staff too, if you want. It will make the forum look so much more organized.

3. Delete the forums the are not needed.
a.The Gaming series forums should only be games that have 2 home systems. Ex: Call of Duty, Sims, ect. You already have a Nintendo Forum, so why have one for " Kirby, Mario, Pokemon, Super Smash Brothers, The Legend of Zelda"?
b.Off Topic should be the main forum, and Forum Games should be inside of it.
c. Merge more of the "Gaming Forum" forums.
d. You don't need a "Questions" and "Answered Questions" forum in the Help. Locked threads are the Answered Threads.
e. When the time is right completely delete the Trash and other Blacks forums. Unless someone cares about those threads, it's unneeded with the amount of people who actually go on this site.
f. No "Sega Stuff". The forum isn't popular enough. Just put it in Other Gaming.
g. No "Stuff" after every console name. It just looks bad.
h. Make "Other Gaming" more general. No need for a "Cheats" or "Old-School" or "RPG's". They all fall under a tab of "General Gaming".

4. The protal is boring! When you type in "Thisisgamingforum.com" it brings you there. Not the best page to start out someone at. If possible, a Home Page would be perfect.

Asfor the Domain, you don't just make a domain and say "Oh look, a week later and I have 100 new members". Sorry, it doesn't work that way. It looks MUCH better in advertising. Personally, I don't like boards that have the "/" or whatever. It tells me it's free, and they probably don't pay much attention to it. When you have a domian, you PUT money into it. Maybe telling people that will help?

Hope I helped with this.
Forumotion doesn't have that feature...yea...sorry.

It's funny because this post is in color. Oh and dude read the suggestions forum more...

Once again, read the suggestions forum but whoa whoa whoa we need some of those forums. Off-Topic and Forum Games are COMPLETELY different so I'm never going to combine them. Which forums should I combine? What? What if we have a new member, or just a regular member who doesn't know what do to for something? What if it's the persons first forum and they are clueless? I think we should have a "Help" forum. We should still have a Sega forum just because you're not a Sega fan. Yea...wait for updates, kind of already planned that even though I didn't announce it yet. This is why you don't go on vacation for 2 weeks, I mean who likes to have fun? EH---Well I'll look into that.

Well what else do you expect me to do? Not much I can do.

Well I can't do anything about the /forum.htm part, that will almost always show if you're on the main forum section home page.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:17 am

bob8972 wrote:Forumotion doesn't have that feature...yea...sorry.

It's funny because this post is in color. Oh and dude read the suggestions forum more...

Once again, read the suggestions forum but whoa whoa whoa we need some of those forums. Off-Topic and Forum Games are COMPLETELY different so I'm never going to combine them. Which forums should I combine? What? What if we have a new member, or just a regular member who doesn't know what do to for something? What if it's the persons first forum and they are clueless? I think we should have a "Help" forum. We should still have a Sega forum just because you're not a Sega fan. Yea...wait for updates, kind of already planned that even though I didn't announce it yet. This is why you don't go on vacation for 2 weeks, I mean who likes to have fun? EH---Well I'll look into that.

Well what else do you expect me to do? Not much I can do.

Well I can't do anything about the /forum.htm part, that will almost always show if you're on the main forum section home page.
#1: I just looked into the issue on the forum motion site, and it looks like there really is no way edit it. Someone proposed the idea in a poll, and over 200 people have said yes to it, yet they still haven't added the feature. Rolling Eyes

#2: Lol.... You consider forum games to be ON topic? They are filled with OFF topic spam.. As for the Sega section, I'm pretty sure you don't have to be a Sega fan to see that only two threads in that whole section have been posted in since March. That's called inactivity and a waste of a section.

#3: Actually, there's a lot you can do. The Portal is an optional widget that you enabled via the "modules" section of your admin control panel. You can delete it at any time by typing "delete" into the delete box.
Lying isn't a good thing, little bobby..

#4: That's not what he was talking about... He was saying the fact that you got a domain removed the "/" issue, and made the forum more professional-looking.
Fred
Fred
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by <MCS> Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:20 am

Hmm, I think another problem is the titles of most of the forums are unattractive. If we changed the titles of certain places, like change "Off-Topic" to "General Discussion" or "General Chat", more members would join. And I know what you're going to say, but change the colors of the forum.For some reason darker colors make forums look more serious, and well put together.
<MCS>
<MCS>
Strong
Strong

Male
Job/Hobbies : Rite Aid
Mood : Mellow
Name : Matt...or is it?
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/MCSstudios?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:17 pm

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:@Blake: The one idea where you said "post count should not count for certain forums." I think that is stupid because even successful sites don't do that. Thought it wouldn't both me. I bet there would be less posts in those fourms just for that sole purpose anyways, but anyways when you said it will make the site more "attractive" I don't see how that's gonna help. If your saying that to reduce the amount of spam on this forum then we'll delete spam posts from now on anyways.
I know what you mean, I don't want my post count to go down or anything... But I don't want spam. I would only do this if a majority of the forum wants the post count to not count for the Forum Games forum. I mean nobody would really post in it if it was for nothing, I might still let points be available for the forum, but not post count. But on another forum I was part of, I made a topic and it was very popular, it got over 300 posts I think, I forgot how many but I think it was a lot. The Administrator moved it to forum games...it wasn't even a forum game btw, and the post count didn't count for forum games on that forum and everybody stopped replying to my topic and I was mad.

Fred wrote:
Err, what sites are you on, buddy..? Successful Admins do that in order to encourage posting that will contribute to the subject, not a post count. If you take away the fact that every time someone says "lol" in one of the off topic threads their post count goes up, you are left with the people who actually want to be engaged in a conversation. You should get post count for posting a MEANINGFUL post in an ACTUAL section, and I hate to say it, but posting a youtube video of your "favorite rock song" is not a meaningful post.

Deleting all the spam posts would result in the deletion of just about the whole Off-Topic, Blog, and Arcade sections. Soo you can either do that, or save yourself a lot of work and just take away post count there.
I don't allow that anymore, plus I told kiruto about his posting problem and it looks like he will stop now and won't go off topic anymore. But just because you don't like rock, I am not going to lock that topic. It is to discuss rock music and it is a very popular topic, I am not planning on locking that topic any time soon. But I can make a rule to where you can't post a video unless you say something about that song in the same post.

Not the whole Off-Topic forum is spam you know. Every forum has a General Discussion forum of some sort. If it is the most pointless topic, I would just lock it. Did I use to do that? No. Will I now? Of course. If I see somebody bumping a REALLY OLD topic that has no point, I would just delete the bumped post and lock the topic. Blog...how are blogs spam? It gives people a chance to tell others what they did today, or yesterday, or the previous week. I would like people to know about something I accomplished instead of making a topic about it. If you mean people replying to posts in Blogs like a conversation, I would understand that. Just as long as it doesn't get to out of hand. I will allow people to post Blog updates and allow people to post on other peoples Blog updates if it is about what that person did of course.

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:"Successful Admins do that in order to encourage posting that will contribute to the subject, not a post count" Admins of what websites, I never see that happen? Though I would rather have someone post something that helps the discussion flow.
That only doesn't happen if that forum has no ranks...but would Gaming Forum be fun if there was no ranks besides staff ranks? Do you think it would be exciting to post if you get no award or rank for it? I don't, and I have been having the same rank from the day Gaming Forum was made. But I don't think other users would have fun without ranks. But yes, going off topic is the stupidest way to gain posts, that is why I would like to take more action, and is changing the rules a bit for the next update.

Acdude wrote:YES, for a while people will think it's stupid. But on both of those forums that I posted, the forum games are very popular. People post to have fun, and add to the topic. Not to add 1 post to their post count. Forums should not be about post count. In fact, some forums don't even have a post count. But you know what? They are successful. How? They have a good layout of their site and a stong topic that get people posting becasue they care about the topic and want to help keep it going.
Well actually...post count is one of the main points of forums, if not, then you wouldn't see the number of anybody's post on their profile, or on every post they make. Forums wouldn't have much of a purpose. But yes, that isn't what forums are mainly about. They are more about discussion.

Fred wrote:#1: I just looked into the issue on the forum motion site, and it looks like there really is no way edit it. Someone proposed the idea in a poll, and over 200 people have said yes to it, yet they still haven't added the feature. Rolling Eyes

#2: Lol.... You consider forum games to be ON topic? They are filled with OFF topic spam.. As for the Sega section, I'm pretty sure you don't have to be a Sega fan to see that only two threads in that whole section have been posted in since March. That's called inactivity and a waste of a section.

#3: Actually, there's a lot you can do. The Portal is an optional widget that you enabled via the "modules" section of your admin control panel. You can delete it at any time by typing "delete" into the delete box.
Lying isn't a good thing, little bobby..

#4: That's not what he was talking about... He was saying the fact that you got a domain removed the "/" issue, and made the forum more professional-looking.[/color]
1. Yes I know, I need to bump that topic on the forumotion forums and be like, "Will this be made?"

2. I know, but it's not the only forum with it you know. But I would make the post count probably not count if I could.

3. I mean I don't know what is so "boring" that you want me to add or delete little Tim...

4. ...I just said that I CAN'T DO THAT!!! Not because I want it, I seriously CAN NOT REMOVE THAT PART! But if you are saying something about the old domain...I don't know what you mean sorry.

MCS wrote:Hmm, I think another problem is the titles of most of the forums are unattractive. If we changed the titles of certain places, like change "Off-Topic" to "General Discussion" or "General Chat", more members would join. And I know what you're going to say, but change the colors of the forum.For some reason darker colors make forums look more serious, and well put together.
I have been wondering about that problem, because I never noticed any other forum saying Off-Topic instead of General Discussion before. As for the colors, I need a non-fruity person, unlike BoJangles, to make a skin with darker colors. Every time he makes a skin, he always adds Nintendo characters and bright colors everywhere and the skin always ends up not being to bad but not great...
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnMatt Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:11 am

MarioStar wrote:I apologise for me not being on as much. I do try as much as possible to get on here but sometimes I can't.

Don't post here unless you have a suggestion! Don't try to get free posts on this topic.

Anyway. I got another suggestion. I think we should get rid of the achievements section. Cause people really only post there for free posts to add to there post count. In my opinion. Every single little post on that section is just spam. No one really cares if someone gets a new rank. They just post on it to get free posts. So it's all spam over there!
CapnMatt
CapnMatt
Mega Gamer
Mega Gamer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:17 am

CapnMatt wrote:

Don't post here unless you have a suggestion! Don't try to get free posts on this topic.

Anyway. I got another suggestion. I think we should get rid of the achievements section. Cause people really only post there for free posts to add to there post count. In my opinion. Every single little post on that section is just spam. No one really cares if someone gets a new rank. They just post on it to get free posts. So it's all spam over there!
I don't plan on deleting it. Because if you get promoted to a Moderator, wouldn't you want to make a topic about it? What about your 10,000th post, wouldn't you want to know where it's at? I was thinking about doing this already, but you can only post for making an actual amount of posts. Like 100 posts, 500 posts, 1000 posts, etc. Not for every rank.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnMatt Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:22 am

bob8972 wrote:
CapnMatt wrote:

I don't plan on deleting it. Because if you get promoted to a Moderator, wouldn't you want to make a topic about it? What about your 10,000th post, wouldn't you want to know where it's at? I was thinking about doing this already, but you can only post for making an actual amount of posts. Like 100 posts, 500 posts, 1000 posts, etc. Not for every rank.

I guess so. But if you post in that section. It shouldn't count for your post count. I'm a right?
CapnMatt
CapnMatt
Mega Gamer
Mega Gamer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:23 am

Yes...if Forumotion had that option. Am I right?

Look if Forumotion would ever add that, I would take the post count off for the forums that are needed. It will only most likely be 1 or 2 forums.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnMatt Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:27 am

bob8972 wrote:Yes...if Forumotion had that option. Am I right?

Look if Forumotion would ever add that, I would take the post count off for the forums that are needed. It will only most likely be 1 or 2 forums.

Im just saying, But if you want a successful forum like the one's that Fred and Acdude showed you. You would switch from Fourmotion to another forum creation website that has more options than Forumotion. Then we'd be on the right track. But I'm guessing that's near to impossible to you!
CapnMatt
CapnMatt
Mega Gamer
Mega Gamer

Male

Back to top Go down