Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Bradley's Blog

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Bradley's Blog

I finally decided to make one of these cause my life's getting more interesting in many ways...How about all that candy!!!! I went trick or treating but, I didnt even wear a costume just walked around with some of my friends and I cant wait till thanksgiving too...

Last edited by pikachumasterbrad12 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
pikachumasterbrad12
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : playing video games, jumping on a trampoline
Mood : Sad
Name : Bradley
Other Site : youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak
Game codes : Codes are for chumps!

View user profile http://youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Bradley's Blog :: Comments

Post on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:04 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Ugh?? what do you mean Mr. Is Awesomer Than Pie! ???

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:17 am by <MCS>

you know what I mean, you've seen what I've seen,you know what I know well then again, have you fucked a chick?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:37 am by pikachumasterbrad12

IsAwesomerThanPie wrote:you know what I mean, you've seen what I've seen,you know what I know well then again, have you fucked a chick?

Im not gonna answer that...Well because theres children on this forum!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:57 am by <MCS>

children, children, HA! btw I'm taking that as a yes.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:55 am by pikachumasterbrad12

I have a spanish project to do and I need somewhere to post it, cause I gotta shower. All it is I have to make a family tree for any famous family in real life or t.v. and have 6 people in it and have two sentences each describing each family member in spanish, I had no clue what family to do so I did the Griffin Family from Family Guy...Everyone Im doing is Lois, Peter, Stewie, Chris, Meg, and Brian. (Dogs found as family.)

Mi árbol está en la familia Griffin.

My tree is on the Griffin family.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:21 am by <MCS>

Ah you should of done it on the Simpsons....then again it would take like 5 years to do it on them....

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:37 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Oh shoot I forgot about the 20th anniversary of them oh well, im already 3/4 of the way done, im gonna post my little thing once im done it'll be done real soon.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:47 am by Code Seven

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:I have a spanish project to do and I need somewhere to post it, cause I gotta shower. All it is I have to make a family tree for any famous family in real life or t.v. and have 6 people in it and have two sentences each describing each family member in spanish, I had no clue what family to do so I did the Griffin Family from Family Guy...Everyone Im doing is Lois, Peter, Stewie, Chris, Meg, and Brian. (Dogs found as family.)

Mi árbol está en la familia Griffin.

My tree is on the Griffin family.

giggity giggity goo, btw dude nice project you've got there.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:48 am by bob8972

Wish I could speak Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:50 am by Code Seven

kid in my p.e class tried teachin me spanish...problem was he couldn't speak english so i have to interpret what he's saying most of the time i say yes and he gives me some taki's. either way interesting language though

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:14 am by pikachumasterbrad12

James: I know right?
Francis: Why would someone be in your school who couldn't speak proper english?

And I finished my typing part of my project...Heres the spanish part.

Mi árbol está en la familia Griffin. La madre de la familia es Lois Griffin. Ella es muy inteligente y tiene el cabello rojo. Está casada con su esposo Peter Griffin. Peter Griffin es gordo y tonto. Peter y Lois tiene tres hijos. Megan Griffin es el hija mayor. Ella es flaca y fea.. Chris Griffin es el primer hijo de Peter y Lois Griffin. Chris Griffin es muy gordo y artísticas. Stewie Griffin es el niño final de Peter y Lois Griffin. Stewie Griffin es pequeño y joven. Brian Griffin es el perro de la familia. Brian Griffin es también muy inteligente como Lois. Brian Griffin es también muy gracioso.

Now the english translation

My tree is on the Griffin family. The mother of the family is Lois Griffin. She is very intelligent and has red hair. She is married to her husband Peter Griffin. Peter Griffin is fat and dumb. Peter and Lois has three children. Megan Griffin is the oldest child. She is skinny and ugly. Chris Griffin is the first son of Peter and Lois Griffin. Chris Griffin is very fat and artistic. Stewie Griffin is the final child of Peter and Lois Griffin. Stewie Griffin is small and young. Brian Griffin is the dog of the family. Brian Griffin is also very smart like Lois. Brian Griffin is also very funny.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:16 am by Code Seven

that's cool and about the kid yea i have no idea but he can't speak english like i've seen 2 more people in the school who can't speak english...at all

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:21 am by pikachumasterbrad12

That's weird when I was in 5th grade some kid in my grade was allowed to bring his niece who lived in Ukraine (who spoke little english) though she was hot...All she did that day was stare lol.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:25 am by Code Seven

perv...jk jk jk did you make any effort to communicate with her? and yea the why i communicate with the dude i'm talking about is through charade like movements. it's strange but it works. oh and you have your typing done what else is there left?

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:37 am by pikachumasterbrad12

j/k about what? I know im a perv lol...

And yeah I actually did. I could tell she was laughing too. And my friend said she though I was cute.

And all I have to do now is pretty much find poster paper or something and print out pictures of all the characters and glue them on lol and make sure I print out my paragraph two times.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:49 pm by pikachumasterbrad12

1-22-2010

Day that I officially finished all my finals for all my classes so far until next semester.

Meo/Geo class scared me I got a 108/180 on my final which is exactly a 60% D

thats pretty bad ill take it.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Wow, I had a dream about this site last night...

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:12 am by bob8972

What was the dream?

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:13 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Dude it was f'n weird and horrible.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:15 am by bob8972

It was horrible...I WANNA KNOW!!!

Come on make a long blog post, my brain needs words!

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:17 am by pikachumasterbrad12

bob8972 wrote:It was horrible...I WANNA KNOW!!!

Come on make a long blog post, my brain needs words!

wtf I think I had a dream about something weird but now that I think of it I don't remember posting it on this site.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:49 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Out of all the stories "The Interlopers" crosses my mind as the most important conflict. The main characters Ulrich von Gradwitz and Georg Znaeym have been enemies as long as they can remember. The two families have been battling over land in the forest. The court has granted the land to the Gradwitz family over the Znaeym family. Through both of their lifetimes the feud has gotten really personal. One day both planned on killing the other bringing an end to the feud that has been going on far too long. On this day the two meet up with rifles in hand but, neither of them had the guts to shoot right there and then. Before, either of them could react a bolt of lightning strikes the tree. Falling down on both Gradwitz and Znaeym making them restricted from much movement. Gradwitz then gets told by Znaeym that his men are shortly behind them and that once they free him his men will roll the tree on top of Gradwitz to leave him to die alone. Gradwitz replies that his men will arrive first and kill Znaeym. Gradwitz finally gets the flask of wine out of his jacket. Taking a sip, then offering it to his long time enemy. Znaeym had said that he does not drink wine with an enemy. In the moments of silence that occured after got Gradwitz thinking that he and Znaeym should bury the hatchet on their long-life hatred of each other. More moments of silence occurs and the hatched is now buried. Both now yell for help hoping for someone to reach them. Gradwitz now has seen distinct figures in the woods. The question now is who's men are those in the woods. There you hear a laugh in the background. Wolves has been spotted. Now, the lifetime quarrel that they had all their life has cost them both their own lives.

A paragraph I had to type to my english teacher needs somewhere to be saved. So, looks like i'll leave this here.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:54 am by pikachumasterbrad12

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Mrs-Jones/339825963217?ref=ts

On facebook please become a fan of our favorite teacher. We already got 286 fans. She's awesome though so become a fan.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:03 am by pikachumasterbrad12

8/31- Ugh my first day of school sucked..I already had 2 homework assignments.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:30 am by bob8972

Ugh that sucks. 2 homework assignments...man, I have 3 tests to study for tomorrow, a project in French to type, and a few Civics and Theology questions to find. Man you have it rough.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum